Updated: Nov 30, 2022
We want you to fully enjoy your candle and get the most out of it so here are a few tips on candle care.
● Ensure your wick is trimmed to 5mm before lighting.
● The first burn should be for at least 2 hours - this creates a good wax pool so that no solid wax is stuck to the side of the jar. It also avoids tunnelling of the wax.
● Keep away from children, pets, drafts and fabrics.
● Do not leave a candle unattended.
● Never burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
● Keep candles at least 10cm apart.